Little quote on what I’m writing
After work, Jenna decides to head back in the direction of Little Spoon. She’s a bit surprised that she’s never noticed the organic foods store on that route before. But then again, she’s never been hipster enough to look for one. It’s a small shop, especially compared to the big super that she usually visits, closer to her home. But she figures that if she’s going to try new things, she might as well start doing them the organic way. That way, if her chocolate chip cookies fail miserably and her kitchen explodes, at least she can say she didn’t damage the environment. Much.
Remember that time when I asked you all (repeatedly) to vote for my design? And then how it never got made? Well, for all of you who’ve been waiting! Available in many shapes and sizes for men and ladies, with bonus totebags!
BUY IT HERE!
I don’t think I put an actual picture of my glasses up here. What look is this? Geek Chic? Hipster? Super tired after having been out (yes)?
Oh yea. I sell t-shirts.
GET THEM HERE
They include Geek humor, cutesy hipster things, sheep and a TSN quote.
I really need your help!
My t-shirt design on Threadless still has four days of voting left, and the average has gone down drastically! Here are some things you can do to help:
- Rate it 5 if you like it.
- It’ll ask you to login, or
- Create a Threadless account or login with Facebook. It doesn’t take very long and you get access to a lot of other really cool designs. Threadless has a shop full of awesome shirts and hipster things. Threadless shirts have been in several big movies such as The Social Network.
- Write a comment on the page of my design, telling Threadless you like the shirt, and why, and why it should get printed.
- Share the page with your friends, on Tumblr, on Twitter, on Facebook.
- I find it really helps asking people directly. Send them messages. What my friends on Facebook did was share the link on their wall, tell people why to vote, tagging me in the message and then tag their friends in the comments below, so that I could see what was going on and thank my friends’ friends directly.
- Share share share.
- Reblog reblog reblog.
If the shirt does get printed, I get 2500 dollars that I’ll use to a) pay back money that the government gave me as disability allowance, that was apparently too much, and b) MAKE MORE ART!
Also, if that happens, I’ll be giving away a t-shirt or two in a random sweeptake.
Leave me a message in my askbox if you’d like to help me more, I’ll discuss tactics.
150 votes on the first day! Tumblr, I love you
but I guess I am cheating on you with Facebook, Tumblr. Because over 20 people shared it on Facebook
My design on Threadless got 150 votes over night, how cool is that…
Can you guys vote it up? I’d like a 5 if you like it.
If you could also reblog, or share, or post to facebook, or twitter, or e-mail your friends and nag their ears off, thank you.
My design is up for scoring. Remember, the higher you score (5 is highest), the bigger the chance of it getting printed! If you have any friends who you could get to score it for me, that would be awesome!!!
It would be awesome if you could get as many of your friends to help as possible!!! xxx
thank you xxx
I’ve just submitted my first design to Threadless! It’s still being reviewed, but go take a look, and like this if I can contact you when it’s approved so you can score it!!!
Also, please get your friends on board!!!!
If my design is printed, Threadless will pay me $2,500 in cash and prizes for it! Please help spread the word!
Click here to see the design and rate it when it’s approved