Tadaaa! My Etsy shop is here! Prints prints prints for sale! If there’s a painting that you love that’s not listed, let me know, and I’ll add it! If you have any other feedback, feel free!
If you buy from my Etsy shop right now, whatever money I make goes toward booking an accessible hotelroom near Wembley Stadium in London, since I’m seeing One Direction there in June and hopefully, I’ll get to give them some art!
Also, if you can, please signal boost!
I feel really proud to be wearing this shirt, which was sent to me by thisdoesnotsuck. Equality is one of the most important things in the world. Everyone should be treated fairly, rewarded fairly, and if needed, criticised for the right reasons, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability (hey!) or any other trait that might stand in the way of equality.
For those of you who are wondering:
The ADG (Art Directors Guild) is a branch of the IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees) representing over 2,000 motion picture and television professionals including Art Directors, Graphic Artists, Illustrators, Matte Artists, Model Makers, Digital Artists, Scenic Artists, Set Designers and Title Artists.
Thank you, Colleen, for letting me be a part of this.
Ps. I also dyed my hair, but that is totally unrelated.
How was your weekend guys?
I have no art but I did get this picture taken today.
1. I used to sing in a musical choir, a pop choir and a band. I had classical training, and my choir once recorded a cd in the studio where the Dutch versions of all Aladdin songs were recorded.
2. I’m a home-owner. Have been for two and a half years.
3. I’ve had two major surgeries in my life.
4. I’ve written two novels. Neither one is officially finished. Maybe one day.
5. My first ever writing was published when I was 18.
Made a ‘my art’ tag
It’s now at the top of the page and it probably has a lot of duplicate stuff, but hey. http://fayestardust.tumblr.com/myart :)