Design stuff I did way back! Includes:
- A logo for my dad of a unicorn as that is our family crest.
- A character concept sketch for a graphic novel I was going to write and draw but never ended up doing called ’ The Keymaker’.
- Character design and background for a game that I made for a client. It was the first thing I did out of university.
- A header sketch for a game my friend hosts called Soulhunters. (I never finished or developed that header)
- A design for my website that I was going to build in flash but never did. Thank god for that.
150 votes on the first day! Tumblr, I love you
but I guess I am cheating on you with Facebook, Tumblr. Because over 20 people shared it on Facebook
My design on Threadless got 150 votes over night, how cool is that…
If you could also reblog, or share, or post to facebook, or twitter, or e-mail your friends and nag their ears off, thank you.
I’ve just submitted my first design to Threadless! It’s still being reviewed, but go take a look, and like this if I can contact you when it’s approved so you can score it!!!
Also, please get your friends on board!!!!
If my design is printed, Threadless will pay me $2,500 in cash and prizes for it! Please help spread the word!
Click here to see the design and rate it when it’s approved
Two new t-shirts, available in my Design shop! :)
Hey guys! I’m taking requests for things you want to see on a shirt. Unfortunately I can’t depict celebrities, as that’s against regulations.
Also, if you request a design and I make it, could you please at least buy one for my effort?
Other professions you might have chosen
If you’re still studying, don’t worry, just write down your top 5 professions. There can only be 5. Oh yea, reblog ;).
What are you now? (If student, leave blank)
What would you want to be if not that?
I have this very romantic idea about sitting in coffeeshops or bars with live music with my notepad and scribbling away into oblivion. And in airports. And just whilst walking on the street.
- Band Merch artist/Movie poster designer
Yea, actually something that is still in my extended list of maybe I’ll actually do this one day. I paint. And how lovely would it be to do that for bands and or movie-productions.
2D animation for Disney! (with possible side-trips to Dreamworks.) Or concept artist for Pixar and or afore mentioned studios.
- Fashion designer
Yes. Yes. I’d bring the 60s back. And the 30s and 40s. But just the cool stuff.
I’d take shots in black in white in parks and of couples. And in the city. I’d document life as I wish it were.